We host lots of pop-up events at other people’s homes* and public events and markets around the area. On these occasions you’ll have the opportunity to see, try and buy the lovely items I currently have in stock or place orders for anything I may have sold out of.
Here’s where we’re popping up over the next couple of months…
- 9 March – Mansion Market, Michael Hall School, Forest Row – 11am to 4pm
- 1 April – pop-up shop, Woldingham Village Hall. 10am to 12.30pm
- 5th April – Vintage Fair, Kings Arms Hotel, Westerham – 8am to 2pm
- 3rd May – Vintage Fair, Kings Arms Hotel, Westerham – 8am to 2pm
- 6th May – Beating of the Bounds & Country Fair, The Green, Westerham – 11am to 4pm
- 11th May – Mansion Market, Forest Row – 11am to 4pm
I host quite a lot of fundraising events over the year, from which a percentage of sales goes to the chosen charity.
If you host a party at your home, you earn commission to spend on the collection or it can go to your chosen charity.