You may have seen our new collection of bamboo popping up on Bey Tree’s social media lately…I’m absolutely in love with this collection, and so it seems are you… an no surprise because it’s beautiful, stylish and sustainable to boot…
What’s so brilliant about bamboo?
Bamboo is a sustainable material, originally used for the production of paper in Asia, but now widely used for clothing production. It offers a lightweight, crease resistant, soft and anti-static fabric and is so low-maintenance it’s unbelievable – wash it, shake it, hang it to dry and it’s good to go! Perfect for travelling and summer holidays.
Being cool and comfy, it’s great for summer wear and fabulous for anyone who sweats a bit more than the norm or who has highly sensitive skin.
Why’s bamboo such a super-material
- It’s antibacterial – keeping you odour free and feeling and smelling fresh all day
- Is highly sweat absorbent – great for summer or those experiencing hot flashes!
- It’s powerfully insulating – so cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- It’s super soft – a similar softness to silk and one of the softest fabrics on the planet
- It’s naturally UV protectant – again, great for summer
- It’s hypoallergenic – great for people with sensitive skin
- It’s the most eco-friendly fabric on the planet – therefore a guilt-free purchase!
Bey Tree Bamboo collection
Our current collection of clothing is made from a blend of bamboo and cotton, designed with real women in mind, the perfect combination of style and comfort it’s suitable for any occasion.
In a range of colours from naturals to brights, we now stock a wide variety of styles of skirts, shirts, tunics and trousers.
Call me or email to find out more.